How to retain top talent in ‘The Great Resignation’
Reserve your virtual seat here at our next internal comms and employee engagement event on the 11th November at 11.30am.
Whether you are an SME or major employer, CEO, HR Director or Internal Comms Leader, you’ll take away some gems from the strategies and tactics deployed by our expert speakers, from some of the largest brands in the UK.
Our panel of top senior internal communications leaders are:
- Donna Dew, UK People Director at William Hill
- Jess Lonsdale, Internal Communications, Change and Engagement Director at Virgin Media O2
- Tor Goldfield, Senior Director of Internal Communications and Employee Engagement at Expedia Group
- Deborah de Satge, External and Internal Communication and Employee Engagement Consultant
What you can expect from this session:
- How is hybrid working effecting development and management styles? – What is the role of trust and how is it earned?
- How do you manage the new personalisation employees are looking for?
- For hybrid working to truly work, do we need to revamp how we employee our people?
Register here to join the event and reserve your virtual seat – a Zoom link will be sent to you the week before the event.