We are a tightly-knit team of design professionals based in Leeds and London and are always interested in new talent.
If you think you have what we are looking for, please send your CV to email@example.com. All of our employees benefit from:
- A competitive bonus scheme
- Regular internal engagement activities
- Annual WPA Pinfold away day
- Annual charity event
- Weekly team breakfasts
We also offer our Design Academy for graduates who want to further their knowledge and get that elusive first experience in a professional brand design studio.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Digital Producer/Project Manager
With success comes growth, so we are currently seeking a Digital Producer/Project Manager to join our dedicated and expanding digital team in Leeds. This unique role is client facing and hands on, blending the characteristics of digital design and digital project management.
You will be integral in keeping digital projects on track, whilst working on the management and implementation of digital projects across web, video and social. The role will involve the following:
- Taking charge of digital client communications, costing, planning, delivery and financial management.
- Assist the Digital Designers with the early research and planning stages of new websites, wire-framing, architecture and site implementation.
- Look after the CMS management for clients’ websites.
- The management of video and motion graphic production.
- Collaborate with other creative departments within WPA Pinfold on the creation of materials for web, video and social media
Experience and Skills
This is a mid-weight position, so the ideal candidate should have at least 3-4 years’ experience within an agency in a similar role, as well as being able to demonstrate:
- A passion for all things digital.
- A proven track record for delivering digital projects for a range of clients.
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Good understanding of digital technologies, including developer languages and CMS platforms.
- Good understanding of social media.
Applicants must be educated to a degree level.
Salary is competitive and will depend on experience.
If you think you have what we are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org